The purpose and size of your poster will determine its content. However, there are a few things you should consider, including:
- Contact details: How do you want people to contact you? Include your primary contact details, including your web address and make them prominent and clear.
- Copy: Keep your text clear, concise, and engaging. Use headings and sub-headings to draw attention and create interest. Make sure everything is spell checked.
- Images: People react well to photos but always make sure you have the necessary rights/permissions for any photos you use. Photographs should be at 300dpi. However, 150dpi is suitable for A2 and upwards.
- Special offers: Unique offers create more interest, and if you use a code, you can track your campaign’s response rate. Create a time limit to the offer to encourage a sense of urgency. Don’t forget the all-important call to action.
- Testimonials: Recommendations and positive feedback from existing customers increases credibility and reassures potential customers.
Once your poster design order is confirmed, our team will contact you for more information on what you would like included in your design. You can email us with any text, images, or logos you want to include.
We then begin work on your poster design. We aim to complete the initial design within three working days, but timescales can vary. Please get in touch with us if you have a set deadline.
Once complete, we will send you the poster design to check and provide feedback. We aim to complete any revisions you request within 24hrs. We will continue this process until you are completely satisfied with the outcome.
The finalised design files will be sent to you for printing.
Creative Harmony also offers a range of high quality, full-colour poster printing. Purchase the print of A3, A2, A1, or A0 posters by calling 0203 773 9173.